Saturday, October 25, 2014

Just Don't Mess with Us: Family Matters by Andrew Ashling

Just Don't Mess With Us: Family Matters by Andrew Ashling
Review by AB Gayle 

I laughed a lot in this one. But warning, at times it's not very politically correct. But any book that's got this in it is worth reading:
When I finally came in him, we were both relaxed. Under the shower he sighed: “You're better than Risperdal or Zoloft, you know.”
“And you, my heart, can get me without a doctor's prescription,” I replied, just a tad self-satisfied, “though I must warn you that I've been told that I am quite addictive.”

And I liked this bit too about the youngest of the four, a twink who doesn't know the meaning of gentle when it comes to fucking:
“Beat that ass, Alan, for real this time,” he said. “I deserve it. You can do it, I know you can do it. Just imagine that this ass is the root of all evil.”
As far as I and my still smarting hole were concerned, the root of all evil was on the other side of his anatomy.
“Just imagine that this ass instigated all problems in the world, Alan, and whip it. Whip it good. This ass is the primal (sic) reason for world famine. This ass is part of the axis of evil. This ass is the cause of global warming.”

But one star off for the typos and the non-con humiliation. Mind you I don't think you're meant to take them seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment